Young children naturally wonder, discover and explore through play with every little direction from us. For young learner’s science is just an extension of their everyday world. Conduct Dough Lights is a safe and fun way to introduce your child to STEM. When they have complete all of the included activities they will have a better understanding of circuitry and how electricity works!
- Conduct Dough Lights from MindWare uses the power of science to turn soft-dough designs into glowing works of art. This unique kit is a safe and fun way to introduce the basics of circuitry to young and bright minds.
- Children mold the soft, squishy dough into fun objects by following pattern cards or creating their own design. Once the dough is formed, use the included dough cutter to cut the dough in half or shorten pieces that are too long.
- Once the design is complete position the custom-engineered LED lights, plug in the wires and watch your creation glow!
- The included guide offers several activities for your child to perform as well as detailed explanation of all the items in this kit.
- INCLUDES: Battery-powered work station, 3 containers of conductive dough, 1 container of non-conductive dough, 8 Conduct Dough LED lights, 8 double-sided pattern cards, dough cutter, instructions and activity guide. (Ages 5 and up)