- WHAT YOU GET - Disney Villainous is a light strategy game for up to 6 players. In the box you’ll find 6 Boards, 84 Tokens, 1 Cauldron, 6 Reference Cards, 6 Villain Guides, and Instructions.
- CLEAR INSTRUCTIONS - Easy to learn with clear instructions! Additionally, each of the 6 Villains has their own guide. These guides will inspire you with strategies and tips for crafting the most successful plan to win!
- DEVELOPS STRATEGY SKILLS - Use your character’s unique abilities to reach your objectives. You can also play the Fate Deck against other Disney Villains to thwart them from attaining their objectives.
- CHARACTERS YOU LOVE - In this asymmetric style of game play, each Disney Villain has their own objectives and goals. Once you’ve figured out the best way to play as one Disney Villain, try to solve another! You have 6 different Disney Villains to choose from — Maleficent, Jafar, Ursula, Captain Hook, Queen of Hearts, and Prince John. The Fate Decks also feature your favorite protagonists like, Ariel, Aladdin, Peter Pan, Tinker Bell, Robin Hood, Dormouse, and more!
- GREAT FOR DISNEY FANS & FAMILIES - Whether you’re playing with a group of devoted Disney fans, classic strategy gamers, or with your family, Disney Villainous is perfect for any game night occasion!
- Player Interaction: While Villains play within their own story, interaction occurs throughout the Fate Action. Using the Fate Deck, players can thwart their opponents from reaching their objectives.
- Caters to a Wide Range of Skill Levels: Familiar and well-loved characters coupled with mid-level strategy, makes this an approachable game for a large range of skill levels.
- Replayability: Once you've mastered one Villain's strategy, try to master the other five. Numerous combinations of villains playing together make for a different game experience every time.
In this epic contest of sinister power, take on the role of a Disney villain and strive to achieve your own devious objective. Discover your character’s unique abilities and winning strategy while dealing twists of fate to thwart your opponents’ schemes. Find out who will triumph over the forces of good and win it all!
The Worst Takes It All!
A strategy board game fit for gamers, families, and fans!
Playing as favorite evil-doers like Maleficent, Ursula, and Captain Hook, players will take on the role of the Disney Villain and plan their schemes methodically in the way of their Disney Villain to reach their objective before everyone else. Set traps, wield curses, leverage your allies, and most importantly, be cunning!
Perform actions on your turn to help reach your objective!
- Gain Power -- This action gets you power tokens!
- Play A Card -- Play one card per symbol on your location.
- Activate -- This action is used to activate certain cards.
- Fate -- This action allows you to play a Fate card on an opponent.
- Move Item/Ally/Hero -- This action allows you to move these cards one space left or right.
- Vanquish --This action allows you to vanquish heroes.
- Discard Cards -- This action allows you to discard up to 4 cards in your hand (you'll replenish at the end of your turn!)
Beautiful, custom-designed movers are inspired by their respective Villains. Players will be transporting their movers from location to location in their realm as they scheme their way through the game.
No Villain without their Protagonist
Each Villain has a Fate Deck that other players will use against them during the game.
Fate Decks include:
- Familiar and beloved heroes such as Ariel, Tinkerbell, Prince Phillip, and more.
- Effects and Item cards such as wishes, Pixie Dust, Stealing from the Rich, and many others that will force players to rethink their strategies.
Just like in the films, there are no two Villains alike! Thus, each Villain's story is fully represented in their decks and their objectives. So, whether you're trying to once and for all defeat Peter Pan as Captain Hook, or steal the Magic Lamp as Jafar, every time you play you will be reliving the magic of these films in a new and surprising way!
Each Villain Comes With a Guide To Help You Scheme!
Because each player has their own objective, the Villain Guides are key to helping you scheme, remember your goals, and leverage your Villain in the best way possible!
Ages: 10+ | Players: 2-6 | 40-120 Min
6 Boards, 6 Villain Movers, 180 Villain Cards, 90 Fate Cards, 84 Tokens, 6 Reference Cards, 6 Villain Guides, Instructions